The first store was launched on February 25, 1985. The company, since its opening, commercializes auto parts to the light, medium weight and heavy vehicles lines. Finished products in conditions of being conducted to the sales and re-sales points. Nowadays it has 06 (six) stores, distributed strategically in Brasília – DF and one in Goiânia – GO.
Over 60,000 products
Leader in distribution on the national market
Shops and Units COMANDO AUTO PARTS
SOF Sul-DF, Retail
Qd. 05 - Conj. A Lt. 1/4, Brasília
Sof SUl-DF, Heavy vehicles line parts.
SOF SUL Qd.04 Conj. A Lt. 2/4, Brasília
Taguatinga Norte-DF, Retail
SHN - Área Especial 19 Tag. Norte.
ADE Conj. 01 Lotes 01/02 Núcleo Bandeirante.
Qd. 04 Lt. 1560, Setor Industrial Gama
Núcleo Bandeirante-DF, Retail
2ª Av. BL. 341-A Loja 01, Núcleo Bandeirante
Av. Pedro Ludovico Teixeira Quadra 142 lotes 20/24 Parque Oeste Industrial - Goiânia/GO CEP:74.375-400